We are commited to work in the safest posibble manner, consistent with the occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management System. In achieving this objective.
- Every employee is responsible and accoutable for one's behaviour towards compliance of HSE pre-set principles.
- Every employee has the right and duty to question the adequacy of healty, safety and environment provisions. Management is commited to provide all necessary resources and training to meet health, safety and environment objectives.
- Management is committed to act proactively for identifying gaps and eliminating them.
- Management is committed to create, maintain abd promote safe and healthy medical facilities by eliminating and minimizing safety and health risks for patients, employees and the community.
- Compliance for all applicable HSE rules, regulations and codes is the prime responsibility of all employees.
Management believes that our most valuable assets are patients, employees and technologists. Achieving ultimate goal of "Zero injuries and Occupationals ilness" during eye care activities is our bench marking. We will demonstrate our commitments throught actions for the sustainment and continual improvements.